Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ouch

So, I went for my first run in my new shoes. 

Good News: The shoes feel great, and are really comfortable.  They are supportive and don't hurt my feet/ankles at all.

Bad News: It was a horrible run.  My stomach started to bug me, and my lower leg started to hurt.  Its my left leg, to the right of my shin.  A little online research leads me to believe is posterior shin splints? But it could be a stress fracture by now since its been bugging me for a few days and hasn't gotten better. It was to the point where I couldn't walk on it without wincing.

I'm gonna try to get a doctors appt in the AM, but if I can't I'm screwed until Friday.  Hopefully it starts to feel better.  It hurts to the touch, and I iced it after my run.  But I'm gonna take it easy the next couple of days.  Too bad I have to work 10 hours tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment