Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Can't Imagine...

Running without freezing my face off, and slipping on ice right now.  So, I'm thinking that every couple of days, or maybe just Tuesdays, I'll post some info on a race where its no so cold and icy :) 
Today's race is....The Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon and 1/2 Marathon!
A rockin’ mix of running and live entertainment will be all aces along the Vegas Strip at the Zappos.com Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon & 1/2 Marathon. Expect a high-energy, rockin’ run, action-packed course that screams the excitement of Vegas and electrifying shows and concerts for post-race partying you’ll never forget! Join us for The Ultimate Vegas Experience, without the risk…Guaranteed rock ‘n’ roll!

Read more about this race here.

Its a winter race, of course since its not in the Midwest at the beginning of December.  The race this year is December 4th 2011.  Average temp for Vegas in December is 50º, I would definitely not be complaining about that.  And walkers are even welcome! Even though there is a time limit and you have to finish the marathon in 5 hours and 30 minutes, and the half marathon in 4 hours.  

Doesn't that sound fun?  Maybe once I turn 21 I'll make my way to that...

No comments:

Post a Comment