Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Shoes!

Brandon and I went on an adventure yesterday afternoon for new running shoes for both of us, and some new work shoes for him.  I had a gift certificate to Berkeley Running Company from my parents for Christmas this year, so I decided to go there.  Tony was very helpful, and I'll definitely go back there for new shoes in the future. I tried on 4 pairs of shoes, I think.  Asics, Nike, Mizuno, and Brooks.  I like the way the Mizuno were not as cushy, my feet felt supported, but free.  Tony explained it well, something like feeling connected with the road/ground.  I'm really excited to go for a run.  I haven't been able to yet, so I'll keep you posted. 

Brandon went to Famous Footwear and bought some no slip boots, and some Nikes that look pretty fancy.  He was pretty pleased with all of the people that helped us today.  "My faith in humanity has been restored." he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment