Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Updates!

So, I fail as a runner.  The last couple of weeks have been pretty hectic and stressful for me, so I've slacked on running, and instead focused on getting sleep.  I think thats pretty fair, but my running shoes don't...

In other news, we're already onto week 11 of the semester, which means only 5 more weeks after Thursday! Huzzah!  I'm really excited for the semester to be over, and for summer to start!  I'm gonna be busy, but I'm really excited about it. 

I may be taking a road trip at the end of may, and I've also been offered both of the internships I've applied for, but I know I can't do the one for the Madison Mini Marathon :(.  I'm a little bit sad that I can't do both, but I know that the one at the Girl Scout Council will be the most beneficial for my career. 

Happy Training!  I hope that everyone is as excited for spring as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment